World No. 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic has shown his funniest side again after imitating former Brazilian star Gustavo Kuerten.
The ‘Djoker’ wore a wig similar to ‘Guga’ Kuerten’s signature hairstyle and started mimicking the most characteristic moves of the three-time Roland Garros champion who laughed at the gestures done by the Serbian.
Fans cheered Djokovic as he danced and impersonated his rival on the court. Nole is well known for imitate other tennis stars before matches. Maria Sharapova, Rafael Nadal and Andy Roddick have been some of his ‘victims’.
Former No. 1 Kuerten beat Djokovic 7-6(9), 7-5 in a match played for the inauguration of a public court in the Rocinha shantytown.
- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic played in a charity match in Rio de Janeiro with former Brazilian soccer stars and former tennis star Gustavo 'Guga' Kuerten. Also Brazil legend, former player and coach Mario Lobo Zagallo was present. Photo: Getty
- Former No. 1 Kuerten who played in the opposite team, had the mission to mark Djokovic Photo: Getty
- Kuerten was covering Djokovic during a corner kick Photo: Getty
- Djokovic demonstrated he is not only good for playing tennis as he showed good soccer skills. Photo: Getty
- Djokovic celebrated with Brazil legend Bebeto after scoring Photo: AP
- He was also congratulated by Brazil legend Zico. Photo: Getty
- The 'Djoker' was in Brazil for different charity events in which he was accompanied by Kuerten. Photo: Getty
- Djokovic scored a second goal. Photo: AP
- The Serbian celebrates with compatriot and former soccer player Dejan Petkovic. Photo: AP