- Premier League uniforms continue to be released, the latest was Tottenham's home and away jerseys, though the release was more newsworthy due tothe pressence of Gareth Bale. Photo: Nike
- The away jersey will be similar to the Manchester City jerseys in color and sport the new sponsor HP. Photo: Nike
- Manchester City will stick to its traditional colors in its new Nike kit, though with a different design. Photo: Getty Images Win a trip to the USA-Mexico World Cup qualifier game with Blackberry 10
- It's a traditional year in the Premier LEague. Chelsea had a "blue" reveal for its new home uniforms. The team will go for an all-blue attire. Photo: Getty Images
- Chelsea left the biggest changes for its away jersey, with a white jersey that will help new manager Jose Mourinho feel at home coming from Real Madrid. Photo: Getty Images
- Peter Cech will stick to a bright yellow uniform to counter the blue worn by his Chelsea teammates. Photo: Getty Images
- Liverpool is another side aiming for tradition when it decided on this understated red uniform. Photo: Getty Images
- The Liverpool away jerseys may end up competing with Cardiff for the worst outfits of the new season. Photo: Getty Images
- Newcastle released this as its away uniform for the coming season as they try to overcome their slump in the 2012-2013 season. Photo: Getty Images
- The canaries couldn't stay far form their roots. The team will stick to their neon yellow colors and green shorts. Photo: Getty Images
- Stoke City was one of the boldest as they released their new "electric-city" away kits. Photo: Getty Images
- Stoke City also showed off their alternate uniforms. Photo: Getty Images
- Aston Villa also showed off their new home and away kits with fan favorite Benteke. THough that checker design may not be as popular. Photo: Getty Images
- Cardiff Dragons disappointed its fans by going with this bland design for their Premier league debut. Photo: Getty Images
- Crystal Palace will make Cardiff fans jealous with their stylish Premier League uniforms which still use the traditional team colors. Photo: Getty Images
- The Everton jersey will debut unique white collars and jersey cuffs in their new uniform for the coming season. Photo: Getty Images
- Manchester United went back to the traditional collared shirts of the past with their new Nike kits. Photo: Nike
- The Southampton away jerseys will go to the increasingly popular black jerseys. Photo: Southampton FC.
- The home jerseys will stick to the traditional red color while making no big change in design. Photo: Southampton FC
- Sunderland will continue the bright yellow trend in the Premier League with their new uniforms. Photo: Sunderland FC
- Swansea City will stick to the traditional white in the home jerseys, but the away jersey will introduce a new blue and yellow design. Photo: Swansea
- Albion also released their new away jerseys which they will use in the Premier League. Photo: Nike
- The Arsenal home jersey will have little variations, with slight changes to the broder of the collar and sleeves. Photo: Nike
- It is the away jersey that is truly different, going with a traditional collar while sporting a surprising yellow color. Photo: Nike
- Fulham will use these uniforms as they try and survive in the Premier League after a tough 2012-2013 season. Photo: Nike
- West Ham will stick to their traditional colors for their home jerseys, with only slight changes in design. Photo: Nike
With a season down and the next months away, one of the joys of the offseason in the Premier League is seeing the new uniforms that will be used by teams.
Meanwhile, clubs like Stoke City have gone for more adventurous away kits.
Look at the gallery aboe to see the uniforms of the 2013-2014 season.