Mario Ballotelli continues to make news off the field as the Italian striker currently struggling to find his form at Manchester City showed up to training on Thursday with a new blonde hairdo.
Long a topic of conversation, Balotelli's hair styles are often sports radical and interesting and his most recent look goes further than the previous blonde look that only included a strip of Mohawk. This time he's gone all the way.
Already this year, Balotelli has gotten in training ground bust up with his coach, Roberto Mancini, and there is no indication that his dalliances with the news cycle will slow down. Still, the Italian needs to improve his play if he wants to make it on the field more often for the current EPL champs.
- Among the many reasons Mario Balotelli continues to make news is his penchant for unique hairdos. Let's take a look at some of the most fabulous hairstyles on and off the pitch. Photo: Tomada de Internet
- From the beginning of his career, Balotelli has been known for his exotic looks. Photo: Tomada de Internet
- He's not afraid to die his hair or put in funky designs, or do both at the same time. Photo: Tomada de Internet
- At the Euro 2012 Championships, the Italian sported this look. Photo: Tomada de Internet
- Afterward, he swtched to a blonde look, but only for his Mohawk strip. Photo: Tomada de Internet
- Soon enough, however, he went back in black, apologies to AC/DC. Photo: Tomada de Internet
- Considering some of his past looks, this one was relatively tame. Photo: Tomada de Internet
- His latest look, unveiled at training today, goes all out blonde. Photo: Tomada de Internet