Nearly a month after leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy, David Beckham is considering "a number of serious proposals" but is in no rush to find a new team.
He has been linked to clubs in France, Australia and Asia in what would be the final chapter of the playing career of the 37-year-old midfielder and former England captain.
Beckham's management company says in a statement Thursday that offers are "on the table from a host of clubs across the world," but it's "early days in the process."
The statement says Beckham is "in no hurry to make a decision," adding that "the key is making the right one as he has always done."
Beckham ended his five-year stint in Major League Soccer on Dec. 1.
- David Robert Joseph Beckham has announced his retirement from soccer. Terra honors the successful career of the Bristish icon by recounting the most important moments of his 20 years in soccer. Photo: Getty Images Win a trip to the USA vs Mexico World Cup qualifier game with Blackberry 10
- David Beckham has become more than a soccer player. He is a worldwide famous celebrity and created a recognized brand around his image. Photo: Getty Images
- During his early years with Manchester United, Beckham made his debut with the first team in 1993 at 18 years old. Photo: Getty Images
- Beckham made his debut in Champions League on December 7, 1994 before doing it in the English Premier League. It was on April 2nd, 1995 that David played his first league match with United after he was loaned for a few months to Preston North End. Photo: Getty Images
- Beckham won his first title with Manchester United in the 1995-96 season after the Red Devils won the league. However Beckham had already won a title with the youth team in 1992. Photo: Getty Images
- In September 1, 1996 Beckham made his first appearance with the English national team on a world cup qualifying match against Moldova. In this photo, Beckham is training with England greats Paul Gascoyne and Alan Shearer Photo: Getty Images
- David Beckham debuted in the World Cup on France 1998 against Colombia scoring a long range goal, and then played against Argentina in the Round of 16 where he got a red card. Photo: AFP
- In 1999, Beckham won the UEFA Champions League after Man united scored 2 goals against Bayern Munich in injury time. The goals originated from corner kicks taken by Beckham. Photo: AFP
- Becks carries the Champions League trophy in the celebration parade. Photo: Getty Images
- Beckham arrived to the 2002 World Cup as one of the stars to watch, but England was eliminated in quarterfinals by Brazil. Photo: Getty Images
- Beckham scored a penalty goal against Argentina and eliminated them, taking revenge of their elimination 4 years before. Photo: Getty Images
- In 2003 Beckham won his sixth league title with Man United. He also won 2 FA Cups and the Intercontinental Cup (now Club World Cup) in 1999 Photo: Getty Images
- In 2003, Beckham was transferred to Real Madrid for 35 million euros. Making him one of the top transfers that season and adding one more member to the so called 'Galacticos' squad. Photo: Getty Images
- In his first season with the White club he won the Spanish Supercup against Mallorca. Photo: AFP
- Germany 2006 was Beckham's last World Cup. He played and captained all England's five games before losing to Portugal in qurterfinals. Photo: Getty Images
- He scored against Ecuador in the Round of 16 on a free kick, becoming the only English player to have scored in three different World Cups. Photo: Getty Images
- Beckham won the league title with Real Madrid in the 2006-07 season. Photo: Getty Images
- David Beckham celebrates the tile with his three sons. Photo: Getty Images
- The Real Madrid fans thanked Beckham for his years at Real Madrid at the end of the 2006-07 season. Photo: Getty Images
- In 2007 David Beckham surprised the soccer world after announcing he would be moving to the MLS to play for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Photo: Getty Images
- He debuted with the Galaxy during a friendly match against Chelsea. Photo: Getty Images
- In 2009 and 2010 Beckham went to Milan to play on loan after the end of the MLS season. Photo: Getty Images
- David Beckham played 55 matches and 4 goals during his 2 spells with Milan. Photo: Getty Images
- In 2009 he won his first title with the Galaxy after his team won the West Conference but lost to Real Salt lake in the MLS Cup. Photo: Getty Images
- After 5 years in the MLS, Beckham finally was able to win the league title in 2011 after Galaxy won 1-0 against Dynamo in the MLS Cup. Photo: Getty Images
- David Beckham kisses the MLS Cup trophy. Photo: Getty Images
- In 2012 Beckham won the Western Conference for the fourth time with Galaxy after beating Seattle Sounders. He scored seven goals and had nine assists during the regular season, his best one during his tenure at the MLS. Photo: Getty Images
- Beckham obtained his second MLS Cup after the Galaxy beat the Houston Dynamo 3-1 in the final. He had previously announced that he would leave the MLS to pursue other opportunities. Photo: Getty Images
- On January 31st, 2013 it was announced Beckham would play for French giants Paris Saint-Germain on a five month deal. He donated his salary to a children's charity in Paris. Photo: Getty Images
- On May 16th David Robert Joseph Beckham annonced his retirement from professional soccer at the end of the season after a successful 20-year career. Photo: Getty